terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2020

PRELIMINARIES

.
PRELIMINAIRIES

Queen Elizabeth, & Donald Trump. died & went straight to hell.
Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England, I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there.
She called and talked for about 5 minutes, then she asked "Well devil how much do I owe you????
The devil says "Five million dollars"
She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.
Donald Trump, was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call to my friends too, I want to talk to Kim Jong un, in North Korea, asking what'is doing there too. I wanna talk to Putin in Russia, i want to talk to Boris Johnson un UK, also to my ongarian friend, Viktor Orban e specially to my brasilien partner Bolsonaro.
He caled to all of them and he talked for about twenty hours, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????
The devil says "One dollar".
Trump is stunned & says "One dollar??? Only one fuc*ing dollar??"
The devil says "Well if you make these calls from one hell to other hell,s it's local"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário